An introductory, yet comprehensive, database textbook intended for use in undergraduate and graduate information systems database courses.
Database Systems: Introduction to Databases and Data Warehouses covers both analytical and operations database as knowledge of both is integral to being successful in today’s business environment. It also provides a solid theoretical foundation and hands-on practice using an integrated web-based data-modeling suite.
ISBN 10 0131577131
Calculus for Engineers, Fourth Canadian Edition, is appropriate for first-year university-level engineering/physical science students who are studying calculus.
Using an early transcendental approach, Trim emphasizes practical applications, many of which are drawn from various engineering fields. Students begin with basic practice drills and then progress to problems that require the integration of information learned in previous chapters. In this way, students develop an understanding of the mathematical procedure, rather than simply plugging numbers into formulae.
Naresh K Malhotra
ISBN-10: 0137066732 • ISBN-13: 9780137066735
With Solutions for Video Cases!
I. INTRODUCTION AND EARLY PHASES OF MARKETING RESEARCH
1. Introduction to Marketing Research
2. Defining the Marketing Research Problem and Developing an Approach
II. RESEARCH DESIGN FORMULATION
3. Research Design, Secondary and Syndicated Data
4. Qualitative Research
5. Survey and Observation
6. Experimentation and Causal Research
7. Measurement and Scaling
8. Questionnaire and Form Design
9. Sampling Design and Procedures
III. DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS, AND REPORTING
10. Data Collection and Preparation
11. Data Analysis: Frequency Distribution, Hypothesis Testing, and Cross-Tabulation
12. Data Analysis: Hypothesis Testing Related to Differences, Correlation, and Regression
13. Report Preparation and Presentation
Test Bank for Data Abstraction and Problem Solving with Java: Walls and Mirrors, 3/E 3rd Edition : 0132122308$35.00
A Descriptive Test Bank for Data Abstraction and Problem Solving with Java: Walls and Mirrors, 3/E By Janet Prichard, Frank M. Carrano, ISBN-10: 0132122308 ISBN-13: 9780132122306